Brazen Abbot
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Thank you for the great concert in Sofia!
Posted by: IvanD (IP Logged)
Date: September 19, 2010 04:15PM

Dear
Nikolo Kotsev, Joe Lynn Turner, Nelko Kolarov, Wayne Banks, Dave Knight,
Thank you very much for the fantastic concert in Sofia on 18-th of September 2010!

I pride to be Bulgarian – I saw that Nikolo and Nelko are among the best rock-musicians in the world, and Joe Lynn Turner, my favourite singer, is simply the best!

Best wishes,

IvanD

Re: Thank you for the great concert in Sofia!
Posted by: Nikolo (IP Logged)
Date: September 19, 2010 09:48PM

Hi IvanD,

Thanx for the kind words and thank you for been there!

Best regards:

Nik

Re: Thank you for the great concert in Sofia!
Posted by: IvanD (IP Logged)
Date: September 20, 2010 08:13PM

Hi Nik,

Thank you for your reply!

My first posting was only a little part for expressing my satisfaction from your concert in Hristo Botev Hall in Sofia.
I am 43 years old and I have grown with hard-rock music. I am a chemical engineer, but my hobby is only one – rock music, so I appreciate highly the true musicians like you. In this connection I would like to say that your songs “Bad Religion”, “My Resurrection”, “Guilty As Sin”, “Live And Learn”, etc. are examples for good composition, professionalism and unforgettable scene performance. And when add to them “Can’t Let You Go”, “Stormbringer”, “Highway Star”, “Spotlight Kid”, etc. the result is only one – GREAT SHOW! In addition playing to violin from Nik…Amazing!!!
I wish you success with “Draconia”!

Now I would like to write something especially for Joe Lynn Turner, my favourite hard rock singer:
Hi, Joe!
I was in Kavarna last year for your concert with “Over The Rainbow”, I was in Sofia on 18-th of September 2010 with Brazen Abbot, I have listened all your songs and I keep listen and listen again, I know almost of them by heart. I would like to say the following:
When I go to your concert I am DREAMING, I SURRENDER to think about everything except the STREET OF DREAMS, I hope to be a SPOTLIGHT KID. During the concert your songs strike me STRAITH BETWEEN THE EYES with their POWER and MAGIC!
A really ROCK FEVER and FIRE DANCE!
We CAN’T LET YOU GO from Bulgaria, Dear Joe (only for a little time…). We are waiting for a new meeting soon – me, my wife, my daughter, my friends and, I am sure of this – all hard rock fans in Bulgaria!

THANK YOU AGAIN BRAZEN ABBOT!
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR NEW CONCERTS IN BULGARIA, DEAR FRIENDS!

Best regards,

Ivan D

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.