Brazen Abbot
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
My Resurrection bonus track?
Posted by: Ardian (IP Logged)
Date: May 23, 2005 02:21AM

Congratulations to Mr. Kotzev for another great Brazen Abbot album. I would like to ask a few questions, the first one is about the Japanese version of the new album. What is the Japanese bonus track for this version? And will the US version contain a bonus track too?

The second question is regarding the planned European reissues of the early NK/BA albums... if I recall correctly, they were supposed to be re-released via SPV, but I guess since Nikolo is now with Frontiers, that plan has probably been cancelled or postponed. To Nikolo, if possible, could you please tell us what actually happens with these reissues? Will these CDs be re-released after all?

So many thanks in advance for the info.

Best regards,
Ardian

Re: My Resurrection bonus track?
Posted by: Nikolo (IP Logged)
Date: May 23, 2005 07:14PM

Hi Adrian,

Thanx for the kind words. The Japanese issue of "My Resurrection"will have a bonus track indeed. It will be a version of "Dreams" without the orchestra.
The US version is just like the European, without a bonus track.

The old BA records will be re-released through SPV. I guess it will be in the early Autumn. Everyone of the records will have a completely new artwork.

Thanks again and stay well:

Nikolo

Re: My Resurrection bonus track?
Posted by: Ardian (IP Logged)
Date: May 24, 2005 12:31AM

Hi Nikolo,
Thank you very much for the information. I'm looking forward for the re-releases.... can't wait! :)

Best regards,
Ardian

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.