Brazen Abbot
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Mailing List
Posted by: Vera (IP Logged)
Date: October 14, 2004 08:38AM

Hi Nik,
despite I've been subscribed in the mailing lists of Brazen Abbot and Nostradamus I never get updates by mail.
Best Regards, Vera

Re: Mailing List
Posted by: Webmaster (IP Logged)
Date: October 16, 2004 09:58AM

Vera, I can't seem to locate your e-mail addy in the mailinglists' database - I would suggest trying to sign up again. We did lose a few e-mail subscriptions when the server crashed a while ago (unfortunately my most recent backup at the time wasn't recent enough). You should be getting a confirmation e-mail when you sign up.
Also, do check if our mails might be caught by some spam filters, although I don't think it's likely.

Date: October 17, 2004 02:36PM

Michael, thanks for your answer. But I did this two days before the latest update of Oct 13th. I got the confirmation e-mail but no update!

Date: October 17, 2004 04:45PM

Okay, I found the error. Apparently the hosting company had reset something on the server, so new subscriptions weren't being registered properly. Now it should be working (fingers crossed), so if you could try signing one more time...;-)

Terribly sorry for the inconvenience!

Date: October 18, 2004 11:33AM

Ok, thanks. I'll try. Don't worry!
Vera

Date: November 04, 2004 02:59PM

It's the same as before. It worked just only one time in the meantime - but the last two updates - nope!!!
Vera

Date: November 04, 2004 05:14PM

I didn't mail the pictures update and I haven't mailed the latest news update yet :)

Date: November 05, 2004 06:30AM

OK, THX!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.