Brazen Abbot
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
The German/Bulgarian Fans
Posted by: Dr. Oli (IP Logged)
Date: August 30, 2004 09:38AM

So, so....is it not exciting, that so many people will see the Gibb/Nik Tour in Germany? I think, it is time to build a realy fan club "Brazen Abbot", german version, because, friends, actualy I don't know other musician with such a qualities: composer, lead guitarist, violin player and dirigent....the last one was Leonardo Da Vinci....and I propose, everybody must write some words after the shows..."my" concert in Bamberg is the last one, if the destiny wants, I would like to spend some minutes with Nik, if don't-God bless him....

Re: The German/Bulgarian Fans
Posted by: Vera (IP Logged)
Date: September 08, 2004 10:39AM

You're absolutely right. We should establish a Brazen Abbot Fan Club Germany.
Vera

Date: September 09, 2004 07:28AM

Hi, Vera, I am very glad you are thinking the same way. Because last month I took part on the private live show from Blackmore's Night at the castle of Abenberg, and it was great, only for the german fan club "members", crazy to dring wine with Ritchie him self. But I will see for a special domaine name aaaaand...we are starting. May be we will have the chance to meet Nik somewhere in the good old Germany, ehhhh?, or there, where the most fans are comming?...best regards from Nuernberg
Orlin

Posted by: Vera (IP Logged)
Date: September 10, 2004 05:51AM

Hi Orlin,
it must have been very exiting to meet one of the best quitar player of the world. I can imagine. Where is Abenberg? But to honest I don't like very much the music of Blackmore's Night. My favorite music is the former music' of Blackmore with Rainbow or Deep Purple. That's why I like also Nik's music.

Coming back to the Fan Club plan. We should realize it very soon. Do you need any help or input or my e-mail adress, please let me know. If the club is established I'm sure Nik will come to meet his fans.

I will attend the Gibb Tour in Bonn to see Nik playing.

Best Regards from Duesseldorf,
Vera

Date: September 10, 2004 08:44AM

Hi, Vera, nice to "hear" you. Abenberg is 30 km south from Nueremberg. I was many hours personaly with Ricthie, took many pictures with him and 67 min video.Greaaaaaat, craaaazy....I will reserve one domain name at Strato and try to build a fine website, of course, it will be nice to have your support, ideas, help, may be also pictures...please, do me a favour, tell me if in Bonn the cameras were permitted within the Gibb concert, OK?
On 30.10. I am in Düssseldorf to accompaign my mother to the airport, sche is (like Nik) also Bulgarian, hihihihiiii.....me tooo...nice day, love and light...Blackmore's Night is not so bad....

Posted by: Vera Steinke (IP Logged)
Date: September 12, 2004 10:04AM

Hi Oli,
yes, I'll try to make fotos if allowed and give you the info.
Shall we meet or do you want to visit me on October 30th? Then you could bring the video of Ritchie with you.
Please let me know? Do you speak German?
All the be best, Vera

Posted by: Dr. O. (IP Logged)
Date: September 13, 2004 05:15PM

Hi, Vera! Very fine your proposition, of course I speek german, one of my 5 languages, but if you want send me a mail on OSavov@#$%&aol@#$%&, because its Niks forum, its not fair to "take " his place...I bring you the Ritchie video, absolutely rare, only me I have it....cu soon...Oli

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.