Brazen Abbot
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Italy
Posted by: Joana (IP Logged)
Date: September 03, 2003 01:12PM

Hi Nikolo!

Glad to find you here again!
You finally managed to get some rest, huh?
I just wanted to let you know "Eve" is the perfect song for me right now... Great song, indeed, with lots of emotions involved... I'll surely remember this song forever, for one reason or another.

And hi to the rest of the gang over here, too! ;-)
I wanted to know - are there lots of Italian fans over here? Because I start to study Italian from this Friday and may move to live there next year. So, it'll be great to have friends over there - a place where I have nobody....

Best,
Joana

Re: Italy
Posted by: Nikolo (IP Logged)
Date: September 04, 2003 02:13AM

Hi Joana,
I'm glad you like Eve. It is also one of my favorites.
The song was inspired by a real person, maybe that's why
it is so special.

Speaking of Italy - why don't you contact Endryus ?
I think he is in Italy.

Stay well:
Nikolo

Posted by: Joana (IP Logged)
Date: September 04, 2003 01:07PM

Hi Nikolo!

Speaking of Eve, I meant to say it's just lovely, and....that it suits my condition right now.... I had to say the same goodbye to a very special person to me, and that's why I understand your state of mind at the time of creating the song.

well, to let you know, I adore Bring the colours home, too, and of course all the traks with Joe on vocals! ;-) but I think you should leep up your colaboration with Jorn Lande. That man is amazing! While I was having that dinner with Joe, he was talking to me about Jorn, and he was so amazed, too! He really likes the lyrics of Mr. Earthman, as well as I. And Jorn sings like.... oh my God!

Wish you lots of success with the album, and just to let you know - all the copies of the CD that were available in Sofia, are already gone! They were sold out in just a FEW DAYS!!

Enjoy your time in Italy!
Be safe....

Joana

Posted by: (IP Logged)
Date: September 09, 2003 04:30PM

Hi you...
"Eve" is special to me, too, you know..because of a special person I may have hurt more than I wanted..But I hope that someday I will meet this person again and let that special one know what really goes on in my head..
Life's not easy..that's for sure!
And speaking of Jorn..he called me the same day he went to Japan with Masterplan, asking me a favour..He sounded so positive and energetic about his new solo-album, and couldn't wait to get it done! He's in Sweden mixing the album this week or so!
regards, HM..Norway

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.