Brazen Abbot
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
www.joelynnturner.8k@#$%&
Posted by: Gustavo (IP Logged)
Date: August 22, 2003 07:24PM

Hello Everybody!
I just like to say that my site dedicated to JLT is online again!

Pay a visit and check all the sections..
On the pictures section are some great pics from Joe and Nik!

http://www.joelynnturner.8k@#$%&

Regards,
Gustavo.

Re: www.joelynnturner.8k@#$%&
Posted by: Joana (IP Logged)
Date: August 23, 2003 11:14AM

You mono lindo! ;-D

Your site is so cute! Tell me what do you think about Guilty as Sin album!
I just adore it.... Have for several days now and whenever I get back from work I play it and start to dream.... Great music covered with excellent vocals! And the lyrics of "Eve"...my God....
Nikolo, where you get the inspiration from? Thank you for that masterpiece...

Best,
Joana

Posted by: Gustavo (IP Logged)
Date: August 26, 2003 07:40PM

Hola Joana!!

I still donīt have the Guilty as Sin album, as soon as I buy it I promise you to tell you my toughts about it.

I also will send you an email soon, please wait a bit..

Your Amigo,
Gustavo.

Posted by: lorraine (IP Logged)
Date: March 02, 2004 03:12PM

i like the lyrics...to the Ratt remix.....'your in love',....an' the guitar riff....but ..babe.....this message is to Joe.....im trusting GOD...an' The Angels...to pass it on...to my man......but how can i get past 'that time factor thing'.....where...i need volume and amplification...after dark, to learn these songs with or for the Michael Storm band....if the landlady and the neighbors...won't let me jammm.....love you Joseph.....

Posted by: michael storm (IP Logged)
Date: January 11, 2005 05:52PM

would appreciate it if the albums joe sang on were available at any Hastings record store in u.s......thanxxxx

Posted by: l......'your clone'......... (IP Logged)
Date: February 10, 2005 10:00PM

mr. kotzen.....could you please get this message to mu Uncle Joe please. if at all possibile.....i can't use my Chapman 'link-up',...anymore...an' things are not good at home.....da' ao'l man won't go to work...there's no money for rent.....bills....or groceries.....an' ive' got a sinus infection...an' da' ol' man won't let me get any rest....cus'e he's got a 'powder', problem.....i didn't want to bother you......at home.....in new jersey....or in london....wherever you are.....but i ai'nt got no stamps......an' no way to get any money...helllllppppppp!!!!!!! Dad! 'your clone'.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.