Brazen Abbot
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Merchandise on BG tour
Posted by: tzarsky (IP Logged)
Date: July 10, 2003 07:34AM

Hi Nick,

Looking forward impatiently to seeing your show in Varna/Zlatni!
Meanwhile, do you think of bringing here some BA and/or Nostradamus official merchandise? Your CD's are also hard to find here in BG, especially the new one... I, personally, would be very happy if they are offered near the venue entrance! I saw that kind of distribution and merchadise 10 years ago in Budapest during the Aerosmith tour.

Re: Merchandise on BG tour
Posted by: Dio_VN (IP Logged)
Date: July 12, 2003 03:27AM

I'd be very happy too!

Posted by: Nikolo (IP Logged)
Date: July 12, 2003 05:46AM

Hi guys,

I spoke to some people about it... I don't know if we'll have the time
to arrange that. It is not so simple...
We figured we could take the new record with us so people can buy it,
but then we'll need staff etc.etc....Finally I decided to skip the merchandise
for this time. I hope you'll find the new record anyway.
Every respectable CD store in Bulgaria should be able to order it.

Best regards:

Nikolo

Posted by: Borislav (IP Logged)
Date: July 18, 2003 07:07AM

Dear Nikolo,

I am already anticipating your gig in Sofia, 31 July 2003! I am sure the hard rock show will strike through our hearts!

...I myself and, I think, most of us - your fans - will be even happier to be able to purchase some Brazen Abbot merchandise. You should know how difficult it is to find original CDs with your albums in Bulgaria and even in Western Europe! So, please re-consider your decision to 'skip' the merchandise for the Bulgarian tour! You can always hire a small company or just a man to sell posters, t-shirts and, of course, CDs...

We are here - waiting for you and Brazen Abbot!!!

Sincerely yours'

Borislav
Sofia

Posted by: Joana (IP Logged)
Date: July 18, 2003 11:27AM

Hi Nikolo,

Firstly to let you know I've my tix for the gig the first day they were out for sale... : D (I'm trying to hold my screams inside me...).

And secondly, if not merchandise, then PLEASE try to fix the things about some copies of your new album. I was in Athens a few weeks ago and went in several music stores to ask about your new CD, and although they knew perfectly about it, they didn't have it in stock...
I gave it a try and in Spain, but... God! Your Cd's are being bought as a hot bread! :-)
As for the Bulgarian music stores - I think it's clear to you that old story... :-)

Anyway, I won't give you a hard time with it. For now I'll just keep waiting YOU and JOE eagerly, because the gigs will be AWESOME!!!

All the best,
Joana

Date: July 18, 2003 11:40AM

Hi Joana,
I have a perfect explanation about why you can't find the new album.
It has not been released yet. The release date is July 28th ;-)

I don't tnink I can bring some CDs with me simply cause I don't have any myself.

Best regards:
Nikolo

Posted by: Joana (IP Logged)
Date: July 22, 2003 12:40PM

Hi Nikolo,

Yeah, I knew that, but as long as a friens of mine, living in Norway has bought it already, I thought there must be some copies released... I guess he's a magician, or something... : D

I'm sorry for the stupid quistion, anyway...

Hey! Are you coming?! Can't wait anymore! I'm ready to ROCK!!! ; )

All the best,
Joana

Posted by: tzarsky (IP Logged)
Date: July 23, 2003 06:29AM

Hi friends,

There's definitely something wrong with the official release and distribution of the new album because already on ~ 15 June it was spreading through Kazaa in Internet. I personally downloaded the first and second song from a swedish guy who was sharing the whole album?!
Strange, ah?!

Meanwhile asked several of the so called official music shops in Varna about Brazen Abbot and/or Nostradamus CD's, and they've never heard of them!!!

Hope to enjoy a good show in just a few days.

Keep on rockin'

Date: July 23, 2003 09:34AM

There were many copies sent to journalists, months ago.
That's what's going on.
The fact that it spreads on Internet will only kill me as an artist, sooner or
later.

Nikolo

No, Nikolo..!
Posted by: Gambit (IP Logged)
Date: July 23, 2003 10:44AM

No!!! It's impossible your music to be killed, respectively yourself as well...! Amasing , fantastic music, Nikolo! Thank you!!! The words are too weak..

Posted by: sasho (IP Logged)
Date: July 28, 2003 07:23PM

Music shops in Varna aren't worth a penny. 'Variety' and 'rock' are obviously forbidden words there.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.