Brazen Abbot
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
New BOB CATLEY Video " DREAMS "
Posted by: HF. (IP Logged)
Date: January 24, 2003 04:23PM

Hi Nik!

Just a quick note to let you know that a new Bob Catley live video is available , anyone interested should download it straight away as it will only be available for a few days , and as always it's really worth it , Bob is MAGIC!...and that's what he brings to each and every song he sings...PURE MAGIC!...man what a pleasure to watch this awesome and charismatic singer perform on stage with such a class , a feast for the senses if you ask me , Class is the word!

Check him out Nik!

http://www.nowandthen.co.uk/sounds.html

Rock on!

Re: New BOB CATLEY Video " DREAMS "
Posted by: Nikolo (IP Logged)
Date: January 25, 2003 11:03AM

OK Hector.

Nik

Date: March 15, 2003 02:41PM

Hi Nik!

Apparently for some strange reason my previous message to you vanished into thin air , so to speak...so I'll try it again!

Just wanted to let you know that you and the rest of Brazen Abbot fans can find a whole bunch of cool live Bob Catley and Jorn Lande videos at the following website , the one I'll be providing at the bottom of my post , two Top-Class singers that are a class act...Nik , you know just how much I'd love to see you working along with Bob Catley in the future , you've actually been working with the best of them so...let's see what the future holds...One of my favourite singers because of his unique Class , Elegance and Charisma working along with my favourite musician (Nik) , that would be a wet-dream if you ask me... ;)

And now a note to the Webmaster!!

Michael for your information I'm Nik's Biggest Fan! in the whole wide world , It's absolutely impossible to Love Nik's work more than what I actually do , It's actually been like that since 1992 when I first heard Baltimoore "Double Density" , Nik's Magic Touch caught me by surprise and I irremediably fell under his spell , I still wonder how many fans did he have back then when he was just a talented musician full of dreams...were you there supporting him , Michael??...Back then when I felt that a Star had been born , I've always been into guitar heroes such as Vinnie Moore , Joey Taffola and the likes , I'm a guitar player myself...but Nik had that something "Special" and I've always known what it is , as I said earlier I knew that a Star had been born when no-one or just a few were around , the rest is...History!

I've been promoting Nik's music ever since , all across the net! , posting information on message boards and stuff and I've even received emails from several known artists thanking me for letting them know about Nik's work ( Brazen Abott/ Nostradamus ) and no one has EVER! deleted any of my messages!

For your information I'm not here to promote anybody! , whenever I post something it's because I think Nik might actually be interested , because I just want the best for Nik , did you get that?? , so please think twice before deleting any of my messages , don't be so trigger happy! , I'm on Nik's side as I've ever been...and to top things off the guy who runs that site where the videos are located is great guy who lives for this kind of music music we all Love so...

If you've got something to tell me , c'mon go ahead , lay your cards upon the table...

There's even a " Europe " video for the tune " Superstitious " which features a great solo by Kee Marchelo...so Enjoy , Nik and the rest of Us , Brazen Abbot/ Nik fans alike...

No hard feelings though Michael! ;)

The videos can be found at the followin' website...

http://www.majesticmagazine@#$%&/media.htm

Nik , there's no-one like you and U know it , mate! ;))

Hector .

Posted by: Webmaster (IP Logged)
Date: March 15, 2003 04:27PM

I can assure you I haven't deleted any of your messages. So my cards are already on the table, so to speak. You could have mailed and asked first and asked if I actually had deleted any messages. For your information I'm not 'trigger-happy', rarely do I intervene in the discussions on this forum.
I fail to see the relevance of how long I've been a fan, but the first song by Nik I heard was "My Kinda' Woman" back in the early 90s. So there.

New BOB CATLEY & JORN LANDE live videos!
Date: March 15, 2003 06:08PM

Hi Michael!

All I know is that I posted a link a couple weeks ago , actually before the message board went down and that message "Disappeared " , vanished into thin air as I mentioned before , maybe it was some sort of "Technical Problem" , I just don't know...all I do know is that my message Disappeared so I thought that you had deleted it , if you didn't...then accept my apologies , it was pretty strange indeed if you ask me...

I told you that I'm a major fan so you didn't think that I come here to promote anyone's music , I every now and then post links so Nik may check 'em out 'cause I think that he might actually be interested , that's all...

Now let me take this chance to forward the following Links to Nik and anyone else interested for that matter...Check out this Great young Spanish guitar player from the band " Airless "...this guy smokes!!

http://robert_r._rodrigo.tripod@#$%&/Videos.htm

For sound clips...

http://airlessweb.tripod@#$%&/mp3english.htm

Take Care!

Hector .

A word you have used in your post has been banned from use. Please use a different word or contact the forum administrators.
This forum powered by Phorum.