Brazen Abbot
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
To Nikolo, Mic, Ian, John and Thomas
Posted by: Carina (IP Logged)
Date: October 16, 2002 08:30AM

Hi guys,

I have a little question. Could you tell me which instruments you use?? I mean specially the producer and type number and so on...............

And Thomas. what inspired you to write the lyrics from Nightmares???

And want to know this all, cuz' I'm first very intrested in, and perhaps others too, and second, I need it for school.

Hope you can help me, ( when not you, who then? :) )

hugs

carina

Re: To Nikolo, Mic, Ian, John and Thomas
Posted by: Thomas V (IP Logged)
Date: January 07, 2004 05:46PM

Hey Carina!!
The idea for Nightmare lyrics came to me when I first heard the song played instrumental for me. The tune sounded a little spoky so I thought, I*ll call it "nightmares". It's really about that feeling I had when I was a kid, I dreamt the same nightmare over and over again, and it scared the Sxxt out of me...*S* To be honest, I'm still afraid of the dark but very fascinated!! Hugs Thomas Vikström

Posted by: Vera (IP Logged)
Date: January 08, 2004 12:34PM

Carina,
probably Nik uses a Jaydee guitar, Mic uses - I suppose - different key boards like Yamaha, Roland, Korg, Ian Yamaha drums and John a Fender Bass?
Nik correct me if I'm wrong.
Vera

Posted by: Vera (IP Logged)
Date: January 10, 2004 03:29AM

Sorry. I was wrong - Nik uses a Gibson guitar.

Posted by: Endryus (IP Logged)
Date: January 10, 2004 08:57AM

On the old albums you can see Nik with Ibanez guitars.... the best in the world. :)
For the other players.... Mic also uses his old Hammond B3... and John I've seen him play often the custom 5-string Warmoth bass.
Ian... well, he probably uses the worst sounding Yamaha drumkit I've ever heard.
Sorry Ian, but I really don't like your sound on the latest recordings. :)

Endryus

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.