Brazen Abbot
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Thank you, Mery!
Posted by: Dr. Oli (IP Logged)
Date: August 06, 2002 01:08PM

1000 thanks to Marry from Frankenland, Germany, who send me today the Bad Religion-CD. Its great!!!Soon I will hear only BA and ND when I am doing my job. Great, thank you, Marry!!!

Re: Thank you, Mery!
Posted by: Mary (IP Logged)
Date: August 07, 2002 07:03AM

LOL!

No chance if there would be only ONE way to get the original on the market. But it´s impossible at the moment here.

Btw: M-A-R-Y or Mia if you want.

Hope you´ve got now more fun on working! ;)

Re: PS
Date: August 07, 2002 07:06AM

Hinter C&A in Nürnberg/Lorenzkirche gibt es einen gut sortierten Shop für gebrauchte/gesuchte CD´s und alte Platten. Öffnungszeiten: soweit ich weiß täglich ab 11. Also wenn Du Zeit zum Suchen hast probiers mal da.

:))

Date: August 07, 2002 10:11AM

Ai,Ai, Sir, Mia-Mary, and sorry! It is so wonderful to sitting in the car driving to hospital and hearing on Volume 21 (high degree) BA....mmmmm....delicatesse....

Date: August 07, 2002 12:48PM

LOL!!!!

...It is sooo wonderful to share this pleasure with you! ...and easy if the other side has the same good taste ;)

I hope you drive not a A-class Mercedes - could be if you turn the bass to high the car starts on jumping!

Greetz

Mary

Re: Thank you, Mary!
Date: August 08, 2002 07:54AM

Im Namen Gottes, I had one,, but sell it, it was not rock enough, it was too bourgeoise, pfuii, devil....now I hear french digital quality peugeot 406 premium! I am mastering on my burner I'll have soon post...friendly yours

Dr.Oli
PS. And I send you also my rock musical, don't laugh, bitteeeeee, hihihihii

Re: Thank you, Mia!
Date: August 08, 2002 08:02AM

..sorry, I forget, 4x20W, you can hear Nick's "Bad religion" two minutes before you see the car...eye of the storm is still not hear, strange...beste grüße....Oli

Date: August 08, 2002 08:03AM

today, 08.08. I am driving hin, mmm....

Date: August 10, 2002 01:57PM

God! Really? On a Friday afternoon with the car into the City of Nuremberg?! Boy - if nothing is mad - this is mad! The only worster thing to this is to do such a trip on Saturday round 11 am!

Did you turn in one peace back home?

Date: August 11, 2002 08:22AM

...i turn on the blue light and the sound "tatitaaaaa" and found immediately parking place...i think, i will drive for the BA albums to honolulu, i like the sea+ocean...

Date: August 11, 2002 11:59AM

Hey Oli!

You are not able to "take me on your arms" in this case!
You turned not on the blue light and the tatitata to find a place for parking - because to do this without reason is FORBIDDEN!
Anyway: good joke!

Mary

Date: August 11, 2002 03:09PM

...it is so easy to find a reason for everything,it's a matter of "hirn", but my tatiiitataaaa doesn't help me, no BA-CD yet, may be later...or Nikolo re-releases the "old" ones...we must be patiented, so...

Date: August 13, 2002 02:30AM

Mein lieber Scholli! Wenn Du da mal keinen Ärger kriegst, wenn Dich jemand erwischt dabei! Aber it´s a matter of Hirn too eine gute Ausrede zu finden.

So einen Vorschlag zum Parkplatz finden an unseren Bereitschaftsleiter hier und der Kerle verspeist dich zum Frühstück!

Mary

Date: August 13, 2002 08:43AM

die kerle wissen nicht mit wem sie zu tun haben, die armen....apropos, you will soon a letter from me haben...cu

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.