The Rock Opera :  Nitrax Phorum Nostradamus - The Rock Opera
Discuss the rock opera here 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
colleagues or your boss if its been a few days since youve heard from someone
Posted by: zen9hgJo3 (IP Logged)
Date: November 06, 2015 05:04AM

Things that kill your presence at work place
Well, in the work place you get entirely observed. Whatever you say in the work place that counts and it can leave a lasting impression. Whether during the meeting you are sharing an idea or helping a fellow worker with a project.  Your success can be influenced by your attitude or the way you communicate your ideas and opinions at your work place. While speaking to your coworker or manager try not make errors, because your managers and coworkers are watchfully paying attention to everything what you are saying and the way you are behaving. Aggressive behavior, in the workplace is never going to work out for you. A wide range of behaviors comes into workplace aggression, ranging from verbal acts like being argumentative, spreading rumours or insulting someone or physical attacks like punching or slapping these all are the bad attributes. If we take an example, then good communication skills are must have for a sales jobs in Pakistan so better think before you speak. There are few phrases which need to be avoided and never say in the workplace.  Project done, what's next?It's something appreciable when you are done with your assign jobs and you are asking for more responsibilities, but you should be well aware of knowing the fact that what to do next without being allocated to another task. Usually employers do value such employees who are the self- starters and when they are not busy they could find out the work or project to work on. So next time when you find yourself with some downtime don't vacillate to jump another work or help a coworker with a task.I'm hell bored: Never commit such a mistake to express your boredom when you're at work place it shows your non- serious attitude towards work. Incase if you feel bored, be active and seek out new challenges and ask your boss you want more projects to keep you engaged at work.Worked all night to finish my project: You might feel very accomplished after burning the midnight oil to finish your project, but it is not going to impress your boss, because employers want such employees who are able to finish their work without extending their time and abilities. So for the sake of impressing them, try to figure out some new ways to become more productive at work. That's not my job and I can't do that: If something isn't in your job description it doesn't mean you should not do that. Be welcoming and open minded when next time your employer or coworker ask you to help them on a project accept it. Further, if we talk about a statement I can't do it please I would suggest it confiscate this word from your vocabulary. Incase if you have no idea how to do that particular task take initiative to learn skills and you may seek help for that.  Be careful, don't use such statements: there are few statements if you will speak them to your boss believe me you are going to ruin your image. Like I thought I mailed you a week ago, always be the first person to keep a check on the work or important matters whether it's your clients, colleagues or your boss if it's been a few days since you've heard from someone, again give a call or send them an email. Especially in sales jobs in Pakistan its must to have follow up of your clients. there are few statements if you will speak them to your boss believe me you are going to ruin your image. Like I thought I mailed you a week ago, always be the first person to keep a check on the work or important matters whether it's your clients, colleagues or your boss if it's been a few days since you've heard from someone, again give a call or send them an email. Especially in sales jobs in Pakistan its must to have follow up of your clients. Another statement is ?'does it make sense' ask your colleagues for their feedback. If they have any question or idea to share about the project you just demonstrated ask them, this way they would vice their understandings. And one more is you should not point out any coworker is a negative way to communicate in the workplace. Communicate collectively like hey Beth when you are planning to take a break. So keep these things in mind that what attitude is not acceptable in the office and it is going to kill your presence.
[url=http://www.cheapmonclerjacketsoutlet.co.uk/]Cheap Moncler Jackets[/url]
[url=http://www.cheapmonclerjacketsoutlet.co.uk/]Cheap Moncler[/url]
[url=http://www.cheapmonclerjacketsoutlet.co.uk/]Moncler Jacket For Sale[/url]
[url=http://www.cheapmonclerjacketsoutlet.co.uk/]Moncler Jackets Outlet UK[/url]
[url=http://www.cheapmonclerjacketsoutlet.co.uk/]Moncler Jackets Price[/url]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.