The Rock Opera :  Nitrax Phorum Nostradamus - The Rock Opera
Discuss the rock opera here 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
so I only tell instant software
Posted by: aMcb4yK4 (IP Logged)
Date: October 29, 2015 06:59AM

Recommendation: publicly used to tell (such as: I) and shut down the game tells < br / > clarification: in fact tell the system that the power consumption in standby mode is the same as the game is only exposed to Apple servers, but the game often pushes some of the content, annoying and cost of electricity, so I only tell instant software, games and other entertainment completely shut down, but I do not recommend, so nothing is what mean. Tells the system UI to carry out the great changes of the new iOS, many people will think that the process of the middle is closed to tell, in fact, completely shut down the program to tell the next switch will be completely shut down in order to achieve the purpose of energy saving
|< br / > | as ushered in a greater change in the next generation iPhone iphone6 and iphone6 or plus, so Apple directly named for iphone7 and not previously expected iPhone 6S. At least, the company's KGI securities analyst Guo Mingchi, so that. |< br / > | Kuo Ming Chi, argues that Apple will continue to follow the example of iPhone iPhone 6 and 7 and 6 for the iPhone also presents two sizes of device, scale and will continue to use 4.7 inches and 5.5 inch design. |
to clarify: actually tells the system that a and many in standby mode power consumption is the same, because only contact a server to apple, but the game often push sent some I do not pay attention to the content, annoying and costs of electricity, so I held on to only tell my software, game entertainment and the fully closed, perhaps more fully closed, but I don't recommend, so there is no what is the meaning of the. New to tell the system UI iOS made great changes, many people can think the program out of the middle is closed to tell, in fact, to completely close the use of a program to tell the next switch will be fully shut down, to reach the purpose of saving Oh ~< br / > | so far without any individuals can be concluded that Apple will launch a what kind of iPhone in September this year, perhaps something else). However, in the past few months we still received messages from different channels and the so-called "spy

".< br / > due to the next generation iPhone or compared iphone6 and iphone6 plus usher in greater changes, so Apple may directly named for iphone7 and not the outside world had expected the iPhone 6S. At least, the company's well-known KGI securities analyst Guo Mingchi believe that this is so |

>
[url=http://www.lovediycase@#$%&/]cheap iphone 6 case[/url]
[url=http://www.lovediycase@#$%&/custom-c-4664/]Custom iPhone Cases[/url]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.