The Rock Opera :  Nitrax Phorum Nostradamus - The Rock Opera
Discuss the rock opera here 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Nikolo,i have a question from Spain!!
Posted by: geremy (IP Logged)
Date: March 21, 2004 04:25PM

Hi Nikolo,Oscar and every one!!
I'm from spain too and i want to know more things about this acoustic concert with Joe Lyn Turner Oscar's talkin' about!! I really enjoy hearing Nostradamus and i think it's the best job i've ever heart in hard rock music:The voices,the musicians,the lyrics and of course,the concept!!
I'm a singer and a guitar player and i'm working in a band playing Rainbow covers,so you can see how i love your work!!
Now i have a question for Nikolo:Why the inquisitor (Jorn Lande) is singing the song "WORLD WAR III" when it supoused to be the ghost (Goran Edman) who's talking about the Nostradamus propheties?? or am i wrong?
The best part: GLENN HUGHES
The worse part: THE END OF THE SECOND CD!!
Nikolo,i'll be waiting for your next work!!

Re: Nikolo,i have a question from Spain!!
Posted by: Nikolo (IP Logged)
Date: March 22, 2004 05:21PM

Geremy,

You are right, but only half way.
The symbol in the booklette (a sabre) is wrong.
The correct singer is Doogie White, thus the symbol should be a book.
The Story teller's symbol.

Nikolo

Posted by: geremy (IP Logged)
Date: March 23, 2004 01:29PM

Hi NIkolo!!
Thank you very much for your answer! I can't belive that i did't realize it was Doogie White who's singing that one!! Sorry for my bad listening!!
Also,i would like to know if you have more recordings with J.L.Turner because i really love the feeling you put in together and here,in Spain,sometimes we can't hear everthing you're doing there!
Thanks again and my best wishes for you!!

Geremy

Posted by: Guardian of the blind (IP Logged)
Date: December 03, 2004 05:59PM

Hi, geremy. I'm from Spain too and I'm really glad to have met some spanish people around here :)
I'm a singer and keyboardist and I like playing so many kinds of music (specially those related to metal/hard rock)
Pero... para qué estoy hablando en inglés cutrillo si puedes entenderme en castellano?
Lo dicho, me alegra enontrar algún otro fan español en el foro :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.