The Rock Opera :  Nitrax Phorum Nostradamus - The Rock Opera
Discuss the rock opera here 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
One question.
Posted by: Susan (IP Logged)
Date: July 10, 2002 06:57PM

Hi Nik!
I've read that you have been recording the new songs with Ian Haugland and now you are working with Mic Michaeli. Is this true? If so, are you recording in Sweden?
I'm sure that the new album will be great like the others.
Best of luck,
Susan.

Re: One question.
Posted by: Nikolo (IP Logged)
Date: July 11, 2002 03:23PM

Hi Susan,

Ian , John and Mic have recorded with me for quite a time now...Check
the Brazen Abbot website for mor info:

http://home.aland.net/brazen.abbot

We are recording in my studio - on an island between Finland and Sweden called
the Aaland Islands. I've lived here since 1989.
Stay tuned for the new Brazen Abbot album!!

Best regards:
Nikolo

Posted by: Susan (IP Logged)
Date: July 12, 2002 12:11AM

Hi again!

I feel like to listening your new album, but I hope that you remember to Spain when you begin the tour. It'd be fantastic!! Here, there are a lot of fans waiting to see you play live.
Have you ever been in Spain?

If you are with Mic, Ian and John give them a hug from me. I was with them in Milano last year and, of course, another hug for you.

Susana.

Date: July 12, 2002 11:47AM

I hope we can come to Spain one day....Never been there before, I am sure it is
a lovely country with nice people.

Nikolo

Posted by: Nevena (IP Logged)
Date: July 24, 2002 11:40AM

Privet Ko4o,
pozdravi ot Bulgaria i "Indigo" band!
Iskam da te popitam,koga moge da
te vidime otnovo v Bulgaria?Nadjavam
se,da stane skoro!Vsi4ko naj-naj hybavo
v givota i myzikata!!!
Nevi

Date: July 24, 2002 01:49PM

Hi Nevena,
The rules on the forum are English language only ;-)

Blagodarja za pozdravite i pozelanijata ! Idvam v BG prez Oktomvri. 6te stoja 7-10 dni.
Vsi4ko dobro:
Nikolo

Posted by: Angela (IP Logged)
Date: August 05, 2002 08:44PM

I just wanted to know if you all are ever planning on touring the United States? I would love to be able to see you all in person! Of course, ulterior motives would also reveal that I would love to see Mic Michaeli in person as well. But don't tell him that! Well, you can tell him anything you want, that's your prerogative. But I did want to find out if you will ever plan on coming to the States, and if you would even remotely be coming to the midwest. I'm stuck in the St. Louis, Missouri area. Very small area, and I'm sure that it's probably not on the top ten list of sites in which you all would be likely to perform. Please keep in touch! I look forward to hearing from you!!

Date: August 10, 2002 02:30PM

Hi Angela,

I hope we can come sometime in the future. However, it is difficult to tour USA
with the style of music I do... The future will show.

best:
Nik

Date: August 30, 2002 07:11PM

Personally, I think the style of music that you do would draw a great crowd! Or perhaps my taste in music is just very different from most Americans, who knows? With the talented lineup that you have, I doubt very seriously that it would be very difficult at all for you to have a successful tour here in the States. You would probably incur a substantial fan base here should you choose to tour.

All I can say is that if you keep putting out the caliber of music that you have so far, that you will will have a fan here in St. Louis for life! Thank you for your contributions to the world of music!!

Angela

Date: August 30, 2002 10:49PM

Hi Angela

I hope you are right. I've decided to do everything possible to get the band on the road in as many countries as possible. I guess I will try to come to US during
the next year, but then again - no promises

best regards:
Nikolo

Date: September 03, 2002 05:13PM

Hello, Nikolo,

I think that would be wonderful! You have some incredible talent working with you, and you yourself have a talent that is completely incomparable! I enjoyed Nostradamus immensely. Your combination of different styles of music in it are true genius! Thank you again for the contribution! Now, if only I can find more of your music here in my area, I would be thrilled!! I look forward to the time when you all are able to tour here in the States.

All the best,

Angela

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.