The Rock Opera :  Nitrax Phorum Nostradamus - The Rock Opera
Discuss the rock opera here 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Nosrtradamus prediction in detail!
Posted by: Kindred Spirit (IP Logged)
Date: September 12, 2001 09:40AM

First this:

The flights that were Highjacked were from United and AA, they were numbered as follows:
11, 93, 175, and 77

11 = Today's Date
9+3 = 12 = Tomorrow
1+7+5 = 13 = Thursday
7+7 = 14 = Friday
Hopefully this is a coincidence and the terrorists can't add.

Now for Nostradamus:

I just got through reading the three books on Nostradamus' predictions that I have, he did indeed call this one right on the nose. Those who are familiar with his writings know that he used anagrams and symbolism as well as astrology to give hint's and clues to his predictions, he called this one on the nose, and some things that were misunderstood before today become crystal clear when you look at the footage and imagine his seeing this in medieval France and trying to put modern images in medieval terms. The only problem is the next quatrain which also refers to NYC, could mean that the water system in NYC is in jeapordy, from sulfur poisioning. This could be from the soot of the demolished buildings or from a possible chemical attack on the city. Many thought his quatrains refered to either earthquakes in NYC or an attack which would destroy the city, when you read it it refers to the towers tremoring and fire from the sky from the north, it also mentions the twin hollow mountains being on fire and collapsing, now go back to this morning when the planes had just hit the buildings, ABC news were describing the hollowed out gaping holes in the building and just then the second plane hit the second tower. To a man from Medieval times the WTC would look quite a bit like hollowed out twin mountains that were on fire from the sky, and they did collapse shortly after. If You were seeing this event centuries ago in a vision, with no knowledge of airplanes, or skyscrapers, what would todays images look like to you? He was just like the reporters, he was describing what he saw in the terms of his day, unfortunately he had to disguise what he wrote to keep from being burned at the stake by the Inquisition, he was already under suspicion because he was curing people of the Black Plague. He was curing people with knowledge of germs and cleanliness that had not been discovered yet and wouldn't be for many years. In his day it was considered a sin to bathe. He washed his patients, and used spirits(alcohol) to sterilize his instruments and his patients wounds. He had already been imprisioned once by the Inquisition, and was only released because a noble person who's family he had saved vouched for him and paid some bribes to get him out of prison. Nostradamus was a true prophet, he's been right way too many times for it to be coincidence.

Re: Nosrtradamus prediction in detail!
Posted by: Jocelyn Seymour (IP Logged)
Date: September 12, 2001 03:16PM

I find it far too accurate to question his prophecies also. I have been searching the internet to find out as much as possible about him as I was sent a quote via email that was meant to be translated from Nostradamus, about the horrifying events of yesterday. I remember one time a couple of years ago a friend was saying about Nostradamus and scaring us all telling us the world was going to end. He said that he had said that the man to create mass destruction to the world would be Maddas- which of course is Saddam spelt backwards. I am curious whether to know if he did actually say this or not. So if you can help please let me know. Did he or didnt he?

Thank you ever so much for your time and hopefully look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Jocelyn Seymour

Re: Nostradamus prediction in detail!
Posted by: Sirinac (IP Logged)
Date: September 12, 2001 05:11PM

The name of the 3rd Antichrist, as he is considered by many, is supposed to be Mabus (see the chant at the beginning of "World War III"). This could be a hint at Saddam spelt backwards or at Usama Bin Laden.

Well, we'll soon find out if Nostradamus was right...

Posted by: Mark (IP Logged)
Date: September 12, 2001 05:24PM

To which specific quatrain are you referring?

Is it this one? (II.34)

L'ire insensee du combat furieux
Fera a table par freres le fer luire
Les departir mort blesse curieux
Le fier duelle viendra en France nuire

NOTE:
Ire: wrath, anger; insensee: insane; luire: to shine, glisten; departir: to depart; blesse: wounded; curieux: curious, (n.) on-looker; fier:
fierce; nuire: to harm, hurt.

The insane anger of a furious combat
The sword shall glisten across the table between two brothers
They depart dead, wounded, or puzzled
The fierce duel which shall cause much harm in France

Posted by: Penny (IP Logged)
Date: September 13, 2001 09:47AM

For Gods sake people!! Get a grip!!! If you are so into prophecy, why aren't you all reading your bibles??? Thats the only place I know of where all of the prophecies are true and not just some of them.

Posted by: RYAN (IP Logged)
Date: September 14, 2001 03:37AM

ALSO READ THE BOOK OF MORMON

Posted by: eagleeyewt (IP Logged)
Date: September 14, 2001 03:50AM

Check the date the prophecy was supposed to have been written on Kindred Spirit. Nostradamus died in 1566. Also many people who have studied his prophecies for YEARS have said that the "fact" that Nostradamus predicted the catastrophe is a hoax. No disrespect is meant.

Posted by: Penny (IP Logged)
Date: September 14, 2001 08:01AM

What documentation do you have to support what you said about Nostradamus being imprisoned by the inquisition?

Posted by: doGeM (IP Logged)
Date: January 16, 2005 08:09PM

Antichrist??? Who's christ are we talking about anyway? Is the definition af antichrist one who is against something or anything, or one who is against ones religon and beliefs. #@! The one who will bring such great destruction. Whos army of which god's' believers will tell the next tale of history. It's only my opinion but one can say the antichrist as the entity that prevents the movement of knowlege through time. But on the other hand it could be the one with knowlege of time and his surroundings with the power and technology, that can end all. But back to the other point of view, the anti could be more primitive and natrual. Can anyone relate to my chaos??? And yes I am referring to our current and ongoing status right now.
Peace, doGeM

Posted by: doGeM (IP Logged)
Date: January 16, 2005 08:10PM

Antichrist??? Who's christ are we talking about anyway? Is the definition af antichrist one who is against something or anything, or one who is against ones religon and beliefs. #@! The one who will bring such great destruction. Whos army of which god's' believers will tell the next tale of history. It's only my opinion but one can say the antichrist as the entity that prevents the movement of knowlege through time. But on the other hand it could be the one with knowlege of time and his surroundings with the power and technology, that can end all. But back to the other point of view, the anti could be more primitive and natrual. Can anyone relate to my chaos??? And yes I am referring to our current and ongoing status right now.
Peace, doGeMSirinac wrote:
>
> The name of the 3rd Antichrist, as he is considered by many,
> is supposed to be Mabus (see the chant at the beginning of
> "World War III"). This could be a hint at Saddam spelt
> backwards or at Usama Bin Laden.
>
> Well, we'll soon find out if Nostradamus was right...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.