Brazen Abbot
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Draconia phorum disappeared!
Posted by: Renzof_666 (IP Logged)
Date: September 01, 2010 02:27PM

Hey Nik! How are you? Hope everything's great on your end. I just entered in the Draconia phorum and all the threads are gone! I guess you already know that, but that's not the reason I'm writing.

My intention was to post in the "Draconia singers" thread, because I think I found a great candidate for your new opera. It's John Farnham, an australian singer who sang in Little River Band for a few years. I guess you may already know him, but in case you don't, I'll leave you a link for you to listen: http://www.youtube@#$%&/watch?v=t5bPIvzP1ao&feature=related

Hope you enjoy listening to him, I have the feeling that you'll like it.

Stay well Nik, cheers!

Renzo

Re: Draconia phorum disappeared!
Posted by: Nikolo (IP Logged)
Date: September 03, 2010 02:34PM

Hi Renzo,

I'm so sad to tell you, that the Draconia phorum got attacked by a robot and in an attempt to clean the mess, all the threads got lost. This mishap was mostly caused by my error.

Sadly the really great thread "Draconia singers" was lost too and there is no backup...

So, I guess you'll just have to start a new one... :-)

Best regards:

Nik

P.S. I know who John Farnham is - he sang "The Voice" .

Re: Draconia phorum disappeared!
Posted by: Renzof_666 (IP Logged)
Date: September 05, 2010 08:50PM

Hi Nik, it's a shame what happened to the phorum! However, your guess is right, I'll create a new "Draconia singers" thread :D

Are there any news about the project? Sorry for asking the very same question every time, but I guess you are to blame for playing such an addictive music ;-)

About Farnham, most likely I was the only human who DIDN'T know him hahaha, I liked his singing so much that I posted here before finding out who he is. I still think he'd fit your style perfectly.

Ok, I'll give you some peace now hehe.

Take care Nik, regards from Argentina

Renzo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.