Brazen Abbot
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
What other singers would you like to see NIK working with??
Posted by: HF. (IP Logged)
Date: November 12, 2004 09:57PM

Hi Nik!

Great to see that you're bringing in new faces , working with more singers and stuff , now Tony Harnell of TNT fame...that's a good one! ;) , their latest album is really good , great singer , I'm looking forward to hearing him belting out some of your new songs...

However I'd like to recommend you a few singers that would be great for BRAZEN ABBOT , SO check 'em out Nik! ;)

Of course , needless to say that I love BOB CATLEY , as I've told you many times this man has it all , class and elegance to give away...Just check out his latest solo album , have you heard it yet , Nik? , I'd love to hear Bob singing some of your songs , he would most probably blow the roof off big style! , you can check his latest album here , it's definitely worth picking up , you gotta work with this awesome singer Nik!! ;)

BOB CATLEY

http://www.nehrecords@#$%&/SHOP/CatleyWhen.htm

Another singer that I'd recommend you is ROBERT SOETERBOEK of WICKED SENSATION , this guy is a dead ringer for David Coverdale , so it would be pretty much like having David Coverdale singing on one of your albums! ;) , he sometimes also reminds me of JORN LANDE , which is always a good thing ;) , seriously Nik this guy is really worth checking out , I know you'll love his style , perfect for BRAZEN ABBOT that's for sure , he's also worked with ARJEN LUCASSEN of AYREON fame , this singer from Holland has a new band as well but keeps singing and appearing on other people's projects , such as ERIK NORLANDER's latest album , he would be a great singer for BRAZEN ABBOT , if you like singers such as David Coverdale or Jorn Lande! ;)) , check out his new band...

ROBERT SOETERBOEK

http://www.cottonsoeterboekband@#$%&/

Check out his album with WICKED SENSATION , songs such as "The Preacher" , "Love is Strange" or "Stand Tall" are really worth hearing , pure Coverdale style!

http://www.nehrecords@#$%&/shop/WickedReflected.htm

Another singer worth checking out is MICHAEL FLECHSIG of ZENO , I really like this singer , he's got class and it would be great to hear him singing some of your songs , pure HEAVEN if you ask me , check him out , ZENO's self titled album has just been re-released , I love this album , another Awesome singer for BRAZEN ABBOT Nik!! . They are also about to release their new album , I'm sure that he would love to sing on one of your albums as he hasn't done much work lately , just singing for ZENO ROTH which is ULI JOHN ROTH's younger brother as you know , well...he's actually also sung for ULI...

MICHAEL FLECHSIG

http://www.nehrecords@#$%&/SHOP/ZenoZeno.htm

Someone recently wrote the following words on ZENO's forthcoming album..

Just got the new MTM sampler... Zeno's 'Call of the Heart' is simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!! High Energy MRock that makes you want to jump all over the place. INCREDIBLE chorus, the keys, the power... this song has it all and runs in the same vein as killer songs like Heat of Emotion, Surviving the Night, Out in the Night (Zenology pt 1).

Excellent singer as well, this Michael Flexig. What a performance!

I just keep playing this track over and over again...I'll never make it to the end of the CD ;-)

Another great singer for BRAZEN ABOTT would be TOMMY HEART of FAIR WARNING fame , as you know he's got a new band called SOUL DOCTOR , fantastic singer , how I'd love to hear him singing some of your songs Nik!! ;))

Check him out!

SOUL DOCTOR

http://www.english.souldoctorrocks.de/

Also TONY MARTIN of BLACK SABBATH fame , great singer , his work on albums such as "Headless Cross" , "Eternal Idol" or "Tyr" is simply stunning as you know , definitely another great singer for BRAZEN ABBOT!

Too many great singers out there , DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS NIK!

By the way , GUILTY AS SIN is AWESOME , I LOVED IT! , can't wait to get my hands on the new album and of course , the DVD!

THERE'S NO ONE LIKE YOU NIK AND YOU KNOW IT MATE , GIVE US ANOTHER...MASTERPIECE! ;)

And as I always tell you , Nik...THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!

Take care and...Rock on!

H .

Re: What other singers would you like to see NIK working with??
Posted by: Nikolo (IP Logged)
Date: November 16, 2004 11:58AM

Hi Hector,
It's been a long time.
Thanx for the tips. I am working on the new album, trying to
get it ready mid-Jan 2005.

Stay well:
Nikolo

Posted by: Joana (IP Logged)
Date: November 17, 2004 04:04PM

Talking about singers, mentioning Bob Catley, I think one another name in this line would be more that lovely - Gary Hughes! I think Hector knows who I-m talking about...;-) Gary would be perfect for the ballads' part!

Nik: I hope you are doing fine...! I'm waiitng for the new album!!!

Hugs,
Joana

Posted by: Nando (IP Logged)
Date: November 21, 2004 08:03PM

MATS LEVEN !!! (Yngwie Malmsteen, Dogface, Sabbtail, Krux) and STEVE LEE of Gotthard are a very good singers too for Brazen AbboT

Posted by: Gustavo (IP Logged)
Date: November 21, 2004 11:46PM

Hey!!

Don´t forget Ronnie James Dio..

Regards,
Gustavo.

Posted by: (IP Logged)
Date: December 01, 2004 05:08PM

singers that would fit brazen abbot are:
geir rønning(radioactive, rainmaker, prisoner, sayit), mats levèn, steve lee, russell allen, chris thompson, jeff scott soto, john west, danny vaughn...theere's a whle bunc out there, but I guess Nikolo is capable to find the right singers anyway,so...:-) John West would be great,though! Have you heard him, Nikolo? Sounds like a mixture of Dio, Hughes, Gillen, Turner and bonnet!! Check him out if you haven't!

Posted by: (IP Logged)
Date: December 01, 2004 05:10PM

singers that would fit brazen abbot are:
geir rønning(radioactive, rainmaker, prisoner, sayit), mats levèn, steve lee, russell allen, chris thompson, jeff scott soto, john west, danny vaughn...there's a whole bunch out there, but I guess Nikolo is capable of finding the right singers anyway,so...:-) John West would be great, though! Have you heard him, Nikolo? Sounds like a mixture of Dio, Hughes, Gillan, Turner and Bonnet!! Check him out if you haven't!

Posted by: Chris Heaven (IP Logged)
Date: December 15, 2004 01:04PM

I suggest David Coverdale of course, Jeff Scott Soto and myself!!!
Nikolo, you know me... try to listen my cover version of Malmsteen's Crystal Ball from melodicrock@#$%&compilation.
(Noriyuki Yoshida on guitar and Michael Von Knorring on drums).
http://www.chris-heaven@#$%&/crystalcomp.mp3

Bye

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.