Brazen Abbot
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Great music
Posted by: Craig (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2004 10:48PM

I just want to congratulate the band on another awesome release. I happened upon your band through a Ktel compulation CD I had purchased & have been a big fan ever since. I just recently bought Guilty As Sin & am greatly pleased. Keep up the great work.

Re: Great music
Posted by: Nikolo (IP Logged)
Date: May 13, 2004 05:54AM

Cool !
You are welcome. Thank you for liking Brazen Abbot.
The next release is in the works, so stay tuned to this site.

best:

Nikolo

Re: Great music
Posted by: Shizu (IP Logged)
Date: July 14, 2004 10:13PM

Hi Nick,

This message might not one of reply, I suppose. But please let me write here, because it feel to fit this title. Yes, "Guilty as sin" is great.

Do you remember my writing in the forum of Nostradams about performance by Jorn lande? I told that I sometimes laughd, because his sang too wild. But it's not because his performance is funny.

When I listen to great music, I gave some kind of inpression. Most of all, the inpression makes me weep, but the some wild and heavy singing makes me smile. And when the inpression too big, I've laughd though I don't know the reason why. Anyway, I was worrying that my message gave misunderstanding to you and Jorn Lande longer.

And I wrote also that I didn't feel any in this album as compared with "Nostradamus" about Jorn's performance(Oh,how careless my words were!). But I realized his singing brings me laughing when I hear "Guilty as sin" recently. I don't like his timber of voice, but I certainly can laugh. I wanna tell him that he is great. It's true.

Well, this might be stupid question, but do you practice of guitar and violin everyday?

Thank you for reading my long sentences.

Take care,
Shizu

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.