Brazen Abbot
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Nik and Joe in Bulgaria
Posted by: Joana (IP Logged)
Date: August 05, 2003 03:13PM

Hi Nikolo!

I just wanted to THANK YOU for the unforgettable moments you put deep in my heart during your stay in Bulgaria....! Maybe my biggest dream turned into reality and only you know that. Thank you for all your co-operation! Without it I wouldn't be able do what I managed to do (you know what I'm talking about... ;-) ). You are a really great guy, as well as Joe is!
I'm still living in a dream, believe me.....
The concert was AWESOME!!! In two days I'll watch the one in Varna, too.
They'll broadcast it on the TV.
Very soon I'll send you some photos from the concert in Sofia! And the other that we made after the gig. My God....It was amazing....

THANK YOU for being there, Nikolo!
Sorry if I was looking strange to you all the time, but I was really dizzy from all that HUGE happiness in my soul...

Keep on rocking! And am waiting for you to come in Bulgaria very soon!

Respect and regards,
Joana

Re: Nik and Joe in Bulgaria
Posted by: Endryus (IP Logged)
Date: August 05, 2003 03:30PM

Joana, can you tell us the TV channel and broadcast time of the concert?
I might be able to watch it on the Satellite TV.

Thanks
Endryus

Posted by: EpuoHg (IP Logged)
Date: August 06, 2003 05:45AM

Endryus you wan't be able - trust me on that ..

Joana which TV will broadcast the concert .. there was a cameras in Plovdiv also .. but i don't know from which TV, neither when the broadcast will happen ?

Posted by: Maria (IP Logged)
Date: August 06, 2003 06:02AM

Thursday, 7th of August, 20.30 BG time.
MSAT TV channel, but I doubt you can get it through satellite. Nevertheless you can try at least...!:)

Regards,

Posted by: Endryus (IP Logged)
Date: August 06, 2003 07:08AM

You're right, I checked out... I can't watch it here in Italy.
Is anybody going to record the show?
I can sell my mother for a videotape of the concert.... anybody wants my mom? hahaha
Just kidding...

Posted by: Joana (IP Logged)
Date: August 06, 2003 01:11PM

Hey guys,

Calm down a little bit! :-) I think all of you can watch the show, because it is a satellite tv channel. In Greece it's OK. So.....
The channel itself is called MSAT. The gig will be broadcasted at 18:30 GMT
(or 20:30 Bulgarian time). I hope all of you'll be able to watch the concert, because Joe told me it has been amazing....the audience, the mood, everything! He was talking about it with such an excitement!!!

Hope I managed to help...

Take care you all!

Joana

Posted by: Dreamer (IP Logged)
Date: August 10, 2003 05:40AM

I have the first 15 minutes from the Plovdiv Live on a 150mb Video with great Video quality, but bad sound on the Joe's highest tones... it's seems tha camera cannot handle them fine.

Posted by: EpuoHg (IP Logged)
Date: August 11, 2003 04:27AM

Plovdiv was maybe the best of the three concerts ..even when we are talking bout sound ... the one in Zlatni was teribble ..the subtitling the MSAT did on the material was even more weak then average fansub project IMHO ..anyway it was a nice show to watch :)

Posted by: Michael Zlatanov (IP Logged)
Date: August 11, 2003 05:17AM

Can you, please, publish the movie clip on some web server, so ... it can be downloadable from Internet. If there is no problems, of course.

Regards

Posted by: Stefan (IP Logged)
Date: August 17, 2003 02:57PM

Hi,

Yep - the sound wasn't quite good on TV... it wasn't quite good in Sofia as well. Maybe the hall is too bad for rock shows because Iron Maiden played at the same hall in 1995 and the sound was terrible... But if someone wants a copy from the Golden Sands show we can work out something together. MSAT broadcasted the full show and the day before yesterday our National TV broadcasted 1 hour from the same show.
take care,
Stefan

Posted by: Dio (IP Logged)
Date: August 22, 2003 03:45PM

I've got one hour from the first concert, taken from BNT \Bulgarian National Televison\ with different sound quallity.

Posted by: Michael Zlatanov (IP Logged)
Date: August 25, 2003 04:29AM

Is it possible to publish this movie on some web server to be downloadable from internet?

Thanks

Posted by: Svetoslav Ganchev (IP Logged)
Date: September 15, 2003 09:42AM

It was really amazing. But I'm surprised that you played songs made by Purple and Rainbow with another singers and only three or four made with Joe. The performence was supreme, really profesional...but I expected to hear songs like "Desperete Heart", "Can't Happen Here", "Street Of Dreams", "Love Conquers All", "King Of Dreams" etc. ... About the new album...I just wait it to be available, I think it'll be really good.

Wish you well guys!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.