Brazen Abbot
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
New Album
Posted by: Scott (IP Logged)
Date: July 30, 2003 03:56AM

Hello All Hard Rock Fans,

Got this album yesterday and was fairly impressed!

JLT I´ve heard before and his songs are very good "SOLID!" Liked the music ,good solid hard rock!
GE songs weren´t on the other hand as good!

The songs sung by Mr.Jorn Lande are simply amasing ! All 4 of them.
Mr.Earthman is as good as anything I´ve heard for him before!

If I was to review this effort I´d give it 8 of out 10 points !

Enjoy it !

Re: New Album
Posted by: Karla - Brazil (IP Logged)
Date: August 01, 2003 01:01PM

I loved SLIP AWAY.. the best song ever!
Like 'Day of the Eagle" from Bad Religion and "Wings of a Dream".
Keep doing this great job!
Luv ya!

Posted by: Suzy (IP Logged)
Date: August 01, 2003 01:23PM

WOW!
I received my copy today and I've been listening to it all day and I can just say to all of you who haven't got it yet - GET IT A.S.A.P!!!!!!
It's wonderful!!! Impressive music and also amazing lyrics (I've recently been in that state of mind myself and they describe it so well).
Favourite of the day is "Fool's Confession" but I'm sure this will change every day with such a bunch of great songs. And it's all so perfectly arranged....

Tack!
Suzy

Re: received it today
Posted by: Mary (IP Logged)
Date: August 09, 2003 10:57AM

It came this morning after a long wait: was on the books I ordered.

Sitting here listening the album and reading in the booklet (1st side) your message Nikolo and the lyrics of "I´ll be free" and "Eve" I understood the question of a friend here to me, if I knew why you sound so disappointed, mainly I try to understand the reason.

Thank you very much for this huge album, Nikolo! It´s really great!

Who´s got it not till now: buy it! This is an album witch is worth to listen it!

Best regards
Mary

Posted by: Blackmore (IP Logged)
Date: August 15, 2003 04:52PM

Hi Niko
Congratulation to your new CD. I have your first two BA:cds but this is the best so far. I,m very impressed of your guitarplay as always but now I think you have progress as songwriter. The song Guilty as sin is in the same class as Mistreated, Gates of Babylon and Stargaser and a really grower, the two ballads (Eve and I,ll be free) are strong and could have been written by Ken Hensley so good are they, other songs I,m very pleased and enjoy to listening is One life to live, Slip away, Mr Earthman , Bring the colors home and Supernatural all with melodys over average, songs Like Jonah and A Whole lotta woman are not bad but not my style, If Deep Purple in rock are 10 of 10 and Rainbow rising is 9 of 10 I will give this cd 8 of 10 on same level as Hughes Turner project and Rainbows strangers in us all. Niko why not try JLT as singer on all songs on your next CD?, he can sing all styles of music and it must be easier when your touring and promoting. You deserve a real success and as songgwriter you are much better than Yngwie.

Best wishes

Calle

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.