Brazen Abbot
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Tickets
Posted by: Joana (IP Logged)
Date: July 07, 2003 01:18PM

Hi Nikolo!

Hope you are doing fine...
Sorry to disturb, but I'm amazed that there's no ANY info about the upcoming BA tour in Bulgaria! That's why I started to act like a walking advert... :-) But, seriously, I just want to know about the tickets. I'll bring and a fan of yours from Athens, so he's constantly asking me if I've bought the tickets already! Please, let me know about it....

Take care...

Regards,
Joana

Re: Tickets
Posted by: Nikolo (IP Logged)
Date: July 07, 2003 03:56PM

Joana,

I am just waiting for the confirmation of the venue in Sofia. I cannot release
information before I get all the details. This is a request from the promoter.
I know the venues, but there is a slight chance for changes. In order not to confuse a pile of people I will hold on for a couple of days before I post all the information here. In fact, there are some people coming from as far as Japan to see these shows. I can imagine they are impatient to find out where we'll play. So, be calm and breathe deep till I post the news..... ;-)

Seeya !!!

Nikolo

Re: Tickets
Posted by: Joana (IP Logged)
Date: July 08, 2003 01:50PM

Hey Nikolo,

Very cute of you, indded! : )
I completely understand.... I won't be that childish, I promise.
I just read about the venues and I see only in Sofia we'll fry indoors, huh? : ) Well, sometimes it appears to be better this way! And, to be honet, I really don't care about the spot as along I have GREAT time on the show! and I'm SURE I will!!! YOU and JOE are the live promise for that! Can't wait to see you guys!

Take care and be safe....

Cheers,
Joana

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.