Brazen Abbot
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
BA's new album
Posted by: Joana (IP Logged)
Date: April 23, 2003 11:53AM

Hi Nikolo!

It's me Joana from Sofia! :-) How are you?
OK, you haven't heard from me for a long time, I admit, but that doesn't mean I've forgotten about you and your lovely music!!! No way...
See, I'm waiting for your new CD to be released...hardly waiting about it, indeed. You know I'm such a great fan of Joe Lynn, and since several months I've become the same of Jorn Lande!!! Got almost all albums he has been involved in and now I can honestly say that he's AMAZING! So, these are just few reasons for me being that impatient about your new album. I'm wondering if it'll be available in Bulgaria, as well...? Please, let me know if think of impotring it over here like you did with Nostradamus. Otherwise, I should look for dark and loong ways to get it (not recommended :-) ).
Hope all's going well with you! Would LOVE to see in concert once again and agian...and again.... :-) Take care of yourself.
Best wishes,
Joana

Re: BA's new album
Posted by: Nikolo (IP Logged)
Date: April 24, 2003 02:39AM

Hi Joana,

I don't know if Guilty As Sin will be available in Bulgaria. SPV seems to
have a distributor there, but I don't really know how things work....
I guess it will be a better bet to order it from Internet, have a friend bring
it to you from another country or simply ask a CD store in Sofia to order
the CD thru their usual channels.

I hope you are fine and life goes well ?

Best regards:

Nikolo

Re: BA's new album
Posted by: Joana (IP Logged)
Date: April 25, 2003 12:25PM

Hi Nikolo!

Thanks for being honest with me...I appreciate it highly.
I think I'll ask a friend of mine to bring it to me, as it'll be the best way possible. And besides, I want that wonder original! :-) You know how things over here are, but when the word is about my dear-to-my-heart-artists, I make no compromises. I mean, I appreciate and VALUE their work, that is why I buy only original CDs.
Hope you are thinking of a tour (actually you have told me about one with SAGA, if I'm not mistaken?), but a tour passing through BG....:-)

Thank you for your time and attention. And if you celebrate Easter this weekend - have a Happy one!!

Hugs,
Joana

P.S. I am doing fine, thanks. Thinking of going to Athens, in order to attend Whitesnake's gig there in June. :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.