Brazen Abbot
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Nostradamus
Posted by: Mary (IP Logged)
Date: November 18, 2002 02:08PM

Hi Nikolo

I would be really happy if it would be possible to me to see your Nostradamus in Bulgaria - but this seems at the moment like a trip to the stars to me. Our Granny would drive "round" with our two children after two or three days.
Well, Pascal (2 1/2 years) seems to get a good voice: he needs really no micro to screem the house down if something goes against his head....and Yvonne (sheīs 6) is more impressed by Ian Andersons flute.
At least it would get a "adventure" for the opera and those two sweet ones if I would take them with so I can only hope you will have this much success with this project that the idea comes closer to present it in other countrys too: like Germany.

All the best and lovely regards to you

Mary

Re: Nostradamus
Posted by: Nikolo (IP Logged)
Date: November 18, 2002 03:47PM

Hi Mary,

Don't worry about Nostradamus - it looks like you got two far more magical
individuals to deal with ;-) !!
In case I succeed with my plans, I will film the shows for a DVD. However,
it is too early to say what will happen. I have collected strenght to announce the ambition for the live shows, because this is my only way torward the ultimate goal and I simply must make the step.

Kiss and hug little Pascal and Yvonne and wish them all the best from me!!
Maybe we'll get the chance to play Nostradamus in Germany too...

Stay well:
Nikolo

Re: Nostradamus
Posted by: Mary (IP Logged)
Date: November 19, 2002 09:39AM

Hi again!

Iīll cross my fingers to you that it getīs to a sensation in Bulgaria now for the first.
The idea with the DVD is great - but itīs not the same to view it at home on the sofa in comparism to the atmosphaere in an opera-house. I would prefer to do the second alternative at first and buy the disc then after the musical to enjoy it again on one of those seldom "quiete" evenings ;)

I hope it becomes reality!

Take care and all the best

Mary

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.