Brazen Abbot
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
lande
Posted by: (IP Logged)
Date: October 23, 2002 02:12PM

Hello Nikolo..and the guys in the band!

Just want to say that I'm looking forward to the new album, and want to ask you if there's gonna be a bonus track in Japan? It's great that you're having Jorn in your band once again:-) He's a friend of mine, and I also think he's one of the best new singers around..or one of the best singers ever!! I'm also a big Joe Lynn Turner fan, so if you J.L.T. reads this - GREAT show in Hell, Trondheim this fall!! Loved every minute of your show, as did the rest of the crowd. And since I've been a fan of you since the Rainbow days, it was really about time to finally get to see you perform live. You were great! Thank you!

And last, to Nikolo - any chance that John West from Royal Hunt will join you on a Brazen Abbot-album? He's my favoute singer together with Lande/Turner/Hughes..what do you think of him?

all the best,
Hans Mikael

Re: lande
Posted by: Joana (IP Logged)
Date: October 26, 2002 06:36AM

Hi Lande!

Just wanted to ask you if you are a member of JLT's official Fan Club?
I am...

Best,
Joana

Posted by: (IP Logged)
Date: October 28, 2002 02:27PM

Hello Joana,

no, I'm sorry. I'm not a member, but maybe I should join? What tempting offers do they have for a new member, then? Have you found yourself a copy of Nostradamus yet?

all the best,
Hans Mikael

Posted by: Joana (IP Logged)
Date: October 29, 2002 11:25AM

Hello again!

Just a few words from me for now...
I still don't have Nostradamus album, but this week, hopefully, I'll get it! The problem is that Nik's company doesn't have representatives in Bulgaria, and it's bloody hard for me to purchise his CDs (and Joe Lynn Turner's ones as well..). As I mentioned Joe, you won't sorry if you join the fan club, having in view what a huge of his you are (I got it right?). More than the Fan Club magazine, you'll be surrounded by cool persons, which is a huge plus, I think! : ) Just visit www.joelynnturner@#$%& for more info about JLT fan club, or just ask its manager Lis at
JLTFcMGNT@#$%&aol@#$%&
I for one, am member at the club since 1997... So...! : )

How did you discover Nikolo's music?

That's it for now.
All the best,
Joana

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.