Brazen Abbot
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
To all members from Brazen abbot
Posted by: Carina (IP Logged)
Date: September 04, 2002 02:16PM

Hi,

I only wanted to say hello and wish you all the best. I'm 15 years old and from Germany. Of course I could say now, that I'm Europe fan.....but I think this is superfluous here. Europe is history ( of course I hope to see you all together someone, cuz' I had never the chance to see you all live.) So, now I have a little question: Will you go touring someone in Germany ? I like your old and new music very much!!!!!!!! IT'S REAL GREAT!!!!!

So, now enough stuff from fanatic girls :))

hope to see you someone,

bye

Carina

Remember that we all will support you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: To all members from Brazen abbot
Posted by: Angela (IP Logged)
Date: September 04, 2002 02:23PM

I would have to echo what Carina says here. I'm a great fan of Europe. Of course, I'm starting to see that maybe I'm a little bit old to even BE a "fanatic" as Carina puts it. I'm old enough to have seen them live when they were here on their first U.S. tour, but I never got the chance. Was too busy getting ready for college. Am hoping for B.A. to at least tour the States so that maybe I can possibly have the chance to see THEM live! I would like to say that I have seen at least SOME of my idols in person! :) Carina, you ever hear that they're playing together somewhere, you let me know, and I'll sell my house to fly out to see them! Not really, my car maybe, but not my house. I spent too much money on that! But I would still give just about anything to hear them live, and give more just to meet them in person! I guess I'd better shut up now before they think I'm a crazed stalker.

another fanatic girl....(well, woman)....

Angela

Posted by: Mary (IP Logged)
Date: September 04, 2002 03:29PM

....not fanatic....but I like their music still very much :)

Mary

Date: September 04, 2002 03:48PM

Well, Mary, maybe I can downgrade myself to join your ranks and get out of this fanatic stage! :) I'm a little too old to be a fanatic.

Date: September 05, 2002 02:36AM

Lol:) Then we are two, Angela! :)

You´re welcome.

Mary

PS There are news about Joey on the forum: www.europe-supporters-club@#$%&. Mic will go on tour with him :) :) :)

Date: September 05, 2002 10:08AM

I saw that! I think that is great.

I'll tell ya, I have a REALLY hard time finding any of their music here. I usually have to buy it online if I want to get it at all. None of the music stores around this area sell it. People around here are more into rap it seems like. That's one genre of music I just can't get myself into. I guess I'm still stuck in the 60's, 70's and 80's (even though rap kind of started in that last era).

Dad was a drummer in a rock band here (not a very well known one except in this state), and they played all 60's and 70's. That's what I grew up with, so that's what I'm used to. Well, anyway, when the 80's hit, I really fell in love with the music of that era, and have never fallen out! Thus my attraction to the Europe guys! And, no, I will not expound upon the "attraction" part! :) And now they've pretty much led me to Brazen Abbot, and I'm very impressed with this group as well now!

Glad to "meet" you, by the way. Always nice to meet people who have the same interests that I do.

Angela

Date: September 05, 2002 10:35AM

Angela and Carol

Can we please stay at the subject? This is the Forum of BA and not this one of Europe.
All the musicians work beside BA on other projects so why not let Europe on the Forum of ESC (www.europe-supporters-club@#$%&) and discuss BA here?
Nikolo made 3 great rockin album till now and a favoulous rock-opera. Let´s talk again about them here and the new upcoming album.

Not for bad!

Mary

PS: Sorry for taking the chance to ask John after Clockwise. It belongs not on this forum too.

Date: September 05, 2002 10:46AM

Mary,

That's why I said what I did. The guys from Europe are what led me to BA. But thanks for reminding me.

For Mary
Posted by: Carina (IP Logged)
Date: September 05, 2002 11:54AM

HI, Maria,

sorry das ich gestern Abend einfach so weg war.....aber mein Dad......habe im Moment much trouble mit ihm. Es geht im Moment so weit das wir nichtmal mehr miteinander reden.Entschuldige deshlab falls ich etwas gereizt bin in letzter Zeit. So, wollte ich nur loswerden.

Bye,cu

Und grüß mir Ivy, Pascal Daniel und deinen Schatz aus dem lieben Nordhessen.

Carina

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.