Brazen Abbot
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Great News Nik , Great News Indeed!
Posted by: Hector Fontes (IP Logged)
Date: July 28, 2002 06:29PM

Hi Nik!

How's it going , mate?...Just wanted to stop by to let you know how pleased I am with the news regarding the addition of the mighty Jorn Lande to the cast for the next Brazen abbot , as this singer is certainly beyond amazing , definitely one of my favourite singers these days , what a killer set of pipes! , with a voice and class that others can only dream of owning!

Great to hear that he'll sing 4 tracks and the power ballad which he'll certainly make it sound just like only he could , just like Joe would but I also would have chosen Jorn Lande to sing it this time around , will be breath-taking if you ask me...this is the strongest Brazen Abbot line up so far as far as I'm concerned , no doubt!

Nik , you know that when it comes to singers I've got a soft spot for Mr Bob Catley of Magnum fame , that man's got a class and style all his own , either stripping his heart off in the ballads or rocking like a Vocal God in the up-tempo numbers , I've read in several interviews lately that the man in question is actually interested in working with people who wants to have him in their projects , nothing would please me more than having two of my favorite musicians joining forces in a future Brazen Abbot album , what a killer combo that would certainly be...Mind-blowing , having Bob Catley and you Nik working together , I'm sure he'd be delighted to work with you!...He'll sing a song for the next Avantasia album if I'm not mistaken , the power metal Opera Rock , you know...you never know what the future holds so...Can your fans hold any hope , Nik??...Do you like Bob Catley as a singer at all ??...This man would certainly leave many people open-mouthed if you two ever joined forces together...and Nik , let's not forget the amount of fans that the band Magnum has worldwide who would definitely turn their heads to Brazen Abott...man , what a dream team that would be!...I'm dreaming , I know...you've got the last word Nik! ;)

Nik follow this link and check out some sound clips to Bob Catley's three solo albums so far , if you don't already own them...You just can't find this class anywhere else ;)...I'm feeling goosebumps all over my body as I'm typing this as he's my favourite singer so I'm biased as hell , you know!...if you don't own any of his solo albums I'd recommend you " Legends " , I'm sure you'll dig it big time , just like I actually do!

Nik , listen to the tune " Where you lead I'll follow " off " Middle Earth " and you'll know what I mean...Class!!!!!!!!

==========
http://www.nowandthen.co.uk/catley.html
==========

Well , if I tell you the truth I often found myself thinking things that latter on you actually take into account just like the Jorn Lande addition for the next Brazen Abbot album , the election for having him singing the power ballad and stuff...so , you know what they tell about Great Minds , don't you?? ;))

This will undoubtedly be the best Melodic Hard Rock album of 2002, HANDS DOWN! ;)

Nik , have you realized how many fans do you have in Spain?? ;)

TAKE CARE NIK , AND KEEP ON ROCKING OUR WORLDS...FOREVER!!!!!

Please tell me that we're gonna have killer solos along the lines of the one that featured the tune " Henriette " or old tunes such as " Never gonna give you up"...Awesome...show the world who you are , Nik! ;)

I send you a hug from Spain , rock on mate !!!!

HECTOR FONTES ( Easily one of your biggest fans around since 1992 ) ;)

Re: Great News Nik , Great News Indeed!
Posted by: Gustavo (IP Logged)
Date: July 28, 2002 11:36PM

I think Bob Catley is a good idea for a future Brazen Abbot album.
IŽd like to suggest to Tony Martin and Gary Hughes (Ten).
Any other Singers?
Greetings,
Gustavo.

Posted by: Dr. Oli (IP Logged)
Date: August 04, 2002 10:01AM

Of course, David Coverdale, for exemple, oder Steve Walsh, oder John Farnam?...oder Scotto...

Posted by: Voodoo Child (IP Logged)
Date: August 27, 2002 11:21PM

Jeff Scott Soto, Rob Rock & Lance King

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.