The Prophecies :  Nitrax Phorum Nostradamus - The Rock Opera
Discuss the man and his prophecies here 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
China NFL Jerseys wkdmcu53
Posted by: dfr3xcda16 (IP Logged)
Date: April 25, 2017 08:24PM

– victim was warned of previous attempt on her lifeAn ex-wife has denied promising two people $130,[url=http://www.cheapjerseysnear.us@#$%&/]wholesale jerseys[/url],000 to kill her former husband?s 32-year-old companion,[url=http://www.cheapjerseysauthenticonline.us@#$%&/]Jerseys China Wholesale[/url], but Linda Phillips, the victim, says that she was warned a year ago about a similar plot to take her life.The alleged mastermind, who is from Princes Street, Wortmanville, turned herself into police on Thursday in the company of her attorney, Sanjeev Datadin.Linda PhillipsKaieteur News understands that the woman gave police a typed statement in which she denied that she had plotted to kill Phillips,[url=http://www.wholesalenfljerseyssale.us@#$%&/]Wholesale Jerseys[/url], who survived a brutal attack in her home last Thursday. However, the suspect declined to speak to the investigators.The woman?s attorney, Sanjeev Datadin, told Kaieteur News that his client ?absolutely denies? any involvement in the attack on Phillips.?We deny absolutely any involvement in the stabbing of that woman. We have no involvement, no participation, and we are doing everything to assist the police in their investigation,? the attorney said.Datadin said that his client turned herself in after receiving information that the police were looking for her. The attorney confirmed that the suspect knows the UG graduate who has implicated his client. ?She knows her (the UG graduate),[url=http://www.wholesalejerseyssale.us@#$%&/]China Jerseys[/url], but denies being involved in any way or form.?But police said that during a confrontation with the woman and a female UG graduate who was detained on Thursday, the former student identified the ex-wife as the individual who had hired her to kill Phillips. The student was nabbed by residents shortly after she and a youth known as ?Shawn Boy? had stabbed Phillips in her Industry, East Coast Demerara home.Linda Phillips was attacked in her home around 11:00 hrs on Thursday, allegedly after the UG graduate and a male companion visited her under the pretext that they were medical personnel checking on residents.She was stabbed twice in the back; her screams alerted residents who captured the female attacker and handed her over to the police. The male accomplice remains at large.WARNED OF PLOT TO KILL HERPhillips, who is still hospitalized, told Kaieteur News, yesterday, that she believes that the hit was planned about a year ago. It is around that time that a man arrived at her home with the news that someone was hired to kill her.?A day a man turned up at the gate with a black car and he ask me if a Negro man does live here, so I told him yes. Then he asked me if the man been with a red woman before me so I told him I don?t know,? Phillips said.Phillips added that the mysterious man told her that a friend of his was offered $150,[url=http://www.cheapjerseysnear.us@#$%&/]cheap nfl jerseys[/url],000 to murder. The plot was reportedly hatched while Phillips was still pregnant, and the killer was reportedly instructed to get rid of his victim before she delivered.However, by the time she received the warning,[url=http://www.nfljerseyschinaauthentic.us]Cheap NFL Jerseys China[/url], Phillips had already given birth to a son.?He said ?Girl I got a mother and a sister and I won?t like anybody fuh do dem nothing so I just decide fuh come and shine you on what going on?,? Phillips said.The woman said she became more afraid after the man told her that the mastermind knew the couples every move, including their regular trips to a city bakery.?I believed everything he said because it was exactly what we did every day,? Phillips said.The injured woman said that the man told her that he had recorded the female plotter saying how she had planned the murder. Phillips said the man promised to return the next day but he never did.Although she feared for her life Phillips said that she did not report the matter to the police.She said that about 11:00 hrs last Thursday, she was washing inside her house when she saw a woman trying to remove a chain from the back gate.Reputed husband Gary Carrington?I thought it was Jehovah Witness people come, because she had on a straw hat and a bag so I say ?Jehovah Witness now?? And then I run and hid in the bathroom,? Phillips said.She said that the well-dressed young woman then came at the kitchen window and repeatedly called for ?inside?.Phillips said that the woman then went to the front door and began knocking while a male companion sat on a septic tank in the yard.The woman said that she eventually came outside but did not see the visitors. She then resumed her washing inside,[url=http://www.nfljerseyscheaponline.us@#$%&/]Wholesale Jerseys Online[/url], but left the front door open.PRETENDED TO BE A NURSEIt was then that the female visitor came to the door and identified herself as a medical staffer.?She said she lately come back from Cuba and she doing blood pressure and sugar testing,? Phillips explained.After she agreed to participate in the testing exercise, Phillips said the visitor?s male companion entered the house and sat in the kitchen, while she and the ?nurse? sat in the living room.?She tell me sit in the chair and cool off because I been in the sun washing and my body temperature gon be high before she do the actual test,? Phillips said.Phillips said that the ?nurse? advised her to use coconut oil instead of soya oil. ?She told me that I should do regular checks and go on a diet. I didn?t (suspect) anything wrong because she was very good at what she was doing.?Phillips said that ?nurse? then asked her companion to go to the car in which they had arrived to collect a blood pressure tester.But then the man then got up and punched Phillips in the face. He then began to stab her in the back. ?I felt a numbness in my back because he stab me all over and then I fall to the ground and start holla for help. I run to the front door and she ask me where I going and push me back,? Phillips said.But after a brief struggle the victim managed to escape and run outside. She was then rescued.Ex-HUSBAND SURPRISED AT ATTACKThe man at the middle of the saga told Kaieteur News yesterday that he never expected his former spouse to have planned the vicious attack on his wife.From his Industry, East Coast Demerara home, Gary Carrington told Kaieteur News that he started his relationship with the suspect after his previous wife died of cancer in 2008.He stated that in October 2009, the alleged female plotter moved in with him, but, in December of the same year, the relationship turned sour. They then agreed to go their separate ways.Carrington said that he met Phillips shortly after and rented an apartment for the woman and her three children.During their three-year relationship, the man said that the ex-lover kept calling him on his cellular phone until he was forced to block her number.Carrington remembered that on Thursday morning around 11:00 hrs, he received a frantic call from his reputed wife, who said that she had been attacked.The man said that he immediately went home where he found the alleged female assailant bound and sitting on a bench just outside the gate.Carrington said that initially, he thought that the father of one of Phillips? children had planned the attack, since the two are currently in court for custody of the child.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.