The Rock Opera :  Nitrax Phorum Nostradamus - The Rock Opera
Discuss the rock opera here 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Finlands best hidden secret
Posted by: Tomi (IP Logged)
Date: July 06, 2001 08:23PM

Moi / Hej Nikolo

It is amazing, that people doesnt know your works here at Finland. U live in Åland ( or do you? ). Our media doesnt understand anything about hard rock music. I just finished listening Nostradamus album and I have to : It was very good. I also like Brazen abbots music a lot.

Take care
Tomi

Re: Finlands best hidden secret
Posted by: Nikolo (IP Logged)
Date: July 06, 2001 09:34PM

Yes , I do live on Åland.
Pitty that Finnish people don't know about Brazen Abbot as much as they should . I hope they discover Nostradamus , though.....
Best:

Nikolo

Posted by: Kassu (IP Logged)
Date: July 21, 2001 12:07PM

First of all I'd like to say that Nostradamus is the most impressive piece of music I've heard for a long time, so thank you VERY much Nikolo - it was truly worthwhile to wait for this album.

Secondly, I concur to Tomi that it's a big shame that your music haven't gotten the respect or recognition it needs here in Finland. I've personally been hunting for the Brazen Abbot albums for quite a while but haven't found them from any record store or by mail order either.... but the search goes on.... if anyone knows where from Finland one could get BA CD's, I'd be very pleased to know that...

Have a nice summer everyone!

Kassu

Date: July 21, 2001 12:15PM

Heck... I just noticed mail order links on this site, so I think my search is finally ending :-)

Rock on,

-Kassu

BA CDs in Finland
Posted by: Webmaster (IP Logged)
Date: July 21, 2001 12:23PM

http://www.cdon@#$%&/FI/main.phtml?field=artist&filter=brazen+abbot&genre=0&newsearch=1

www.swampmusic@#$%&

I'm sure there are others, but these are the ones that I know of...

Re: BA CDs in Finland
Date: July 21, 2001 01:07PM

Thanks mate, I've tried Swampmusic a couple of times before but even though their catalogue says they have the CD's they haven't really had them...

But I just posted an order to CDon@#$%&, so hopefully I'll finally get my copies.

-Kassu

Re: BA CDs in Finland
Posted by: Webmaster (IP Logged)
Date: July 21, 2001 01:23PM

No problem...personally I haven't had any problems with Swamp Music, I placed several orders with them and they all showed up, eventhough sometimes it took several weeks. Also keep in mind that the BA CDs are currently out of print, so CDon@#$%&/CDom@#$%&'s distributor might not have them either...however, they usually keep their listings pretty up to date so they probably do have them...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.