The Rock Opera :  Nitrax Phorum Nostradamus - The Rock Opera
Discuss the rock opera here 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Track order
Posted by: Dominik (IP Logged)
Date: November 14, 2003 01:34AM

Hi all folks,

I couldn't find this question here (even though I think it has been asked before for sure): Might it be, that track 4 and 5 from CD 1 are in the wrong order? While listening again and again I came to the opinion that track 4 would lead perfectly to track 6, which means track 5 should be before track 4. As I have probably one of the first editions maybe they fixed that problem later on. If that is so, I'd like to know if one could get the CD's changed by the label?

Well, I don't want to talk about the music itself. It has been glorified in all way anyway and as I'm concernd about that problem above, You might see that I kind of like the music :-)...

cheers,

Dominik

Re: Track order
Date: November 14, 2003 01:52AM

Sorry guys,

I just found out, that my question has been asked long before (as expected). The other question remains: has anyone tried (successfully) to get it changed at his local store? I know, some people like to have that reversed version, and if there wasn't a transient between track 4 and 6 (on the reversed version) I wouldn't mind, too... but that specially is also worth listening, I don't wanna miss it...

Well, sorry for digging out that old topic again and wasting peoples time...

cheers,

Dominik

Posted by: Nikolo (IP Logged)
Date: November 14, 2003 09:06AM

Hi Dominik,
You are right about that. A series of mistakes lead to the reversal of the
abovementioned tracks which was ofcourse not intentional.
A party of this early version reached the shops, despite my warning and now some of you out there own a quite unique CD as the mistake was rectified on the later edition.
I don't think you will get another CD from the label, but thanks for noticing the mistake!! ;-)

Stay well:
Nikolo

Date: November 17, 2003 07:07PM

Hi Nikolo,

thanks for your reply, especially as my question has been aked by others and also answered by you long before. I only found that out when my question was already posted...
Anyway, my local seller told me, he would change it for me :-) ...

And of course, I also can only say, this album is quite unique. The classical arrangements are very good and beautiful... I like it a lot.

Best wishes and as good ideas for your future project!

Dominik

Posted by: Nikolo (IP Logged)
Date: November 21, 2003 10:54AM

Thanks !!

I'm happy to hear your problem is solved. Give my thanks to the local store !

Stay well:
Nikolo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.