The Rock Opera :  Nitrax Phorum Nostradamus - The Rock Opera
Discuss the rock opera here 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
LIVE
Posted by: Oscar (IP Logged)
Date: July 07, 2002 02:58PM

Hello Nicolo
Great job in Nostradamus, really fantastic atmosphere in the music.This cd is the best of this year, i bought the rest of Brazen Abott cd´s and you are really good with guitars. I wanted to know if you are going to record some live concert and release a Live cd it must be great, the singers you have chosen are the best, even live, Goran sings like angels live, even Jorn and J.L Turner, you have the best singers. I have got a very strange recording a friend did,is an acoustic concert you did with J.L.Turner, is amazing really.
i am from Spain,hope to see you some day on the stage here, sure many fans are waiting for it. All the best, keep on doing thig good job,good luck.
Oscar
(I would like to contact with spanish fans ;))

Re: LIVE
Posted by: geremy (IP Logged)
Date: March 18, 2004 03:18PM

Hi Nikolo,Oscar and every one!!
I'm from spain too and i want to know more things about this acoustic concert with Joe Lyn Turner Oscar's talkin' about!! I really enjoy hearing Nostradamus and i think it's the best job i've ever heart in hard rock music:The voices,the musicians,the lyrics and of course,the concept!!
I'm a singer and a guitar player and i'm working in a band playing Rainbow covers,so you can see how i love your work!!
Now i have a question for Nikolo:Why the inquisitor (Jorn Lande) is singing the song "WORLD WAR III" when it supoused to be the ghost (Goran Edman) who's talking about the Nostradamus propheties?? or am i wrong?
The best part: GLENN HUGHES
The worse part: THE END OF THE SECOND CD!!
Nikolo,i'll be waiting for your next work!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.