The Rock Opera :  Nitrax Phorum Nostradamus - The Rock Opera
Discuss the rock opera here 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
tour!?
Posted by: werner (IP Logged)
Date: May 30, 2002 08:05PM

i tell you nikolo if you gonna tour europe with brazen abott you make my wish come true,i saw you in belguim some years back with the acoustic shows,but this time i want to see you rock...(ps tomas vikstrom would be a great option as the vocalist) regards werner from holland

Re: tour!?
Posted by: Nikolo (IP Logged)
Date: May 31, 2002 12:05AM

Yeah, I also think that it will be a lot of fun.Hope to see you out there !
Beebop , right ?

Nikolo

Posted by: werner (IP Logged)
Date: May 31, 2002 03:41PM

absolutely the Biebob in vosselaar belgium,i know the owner a bit and he wants you there thats for shure!!!!!

Date: May 31, 2002 10:33PM

Cool.
I'll let my manger know.
Nikolo

Posted by: Orlin"The LBP" Dr. Savov (IP Logged)
Date: June 04, 2002 07:12PM

Zdrasti, Nikolo, of course it will be sensationel to see and hear you live on stage...today I was in my musicshop, Nürnberg, Germany, and I saw Nostradamus for the first time (it is my 1256 CD), I am so sorry, one year later, but what was my surprise as I saw Nelko Kolarov in the song book...I felt direktly in the orchestra, because I am also coming from Varna and know him personly...wowww, than I had the greatest pleasure to hear Nostradamus and Live and Learn 16 times...great, great, great...actually I am playing all the songs on my bass....if you ever coming to Germany it will be a great honnor to show the Frankenland-Nürnberg, Erlangen and The Franken Swiss....I am a happy man to hear your talent, Nikolo....all the best

The LBP

Date: June 04, 2002 11:37PM

Cool !!! Thanks. If I ever play near your town, come to the show so we can talk!
I'll be have a guided tour around your neighbourhood.
Stay well.
Nikolo

Goran edman
Posted by: Paola (IP Logged)
Date: June 06, 2002 10:52PM

Alguien sabe de un fan club de este excepcional cantante, sea en inglés o en español.
Agradecería la información-
Un beso a todos
Pao.

Posted by: Lubo (IP Logged)
Date: June 08, 2002 12:23AM

You are a reason for pride to many music fans, still living in BG :-)) Congratulations! Strahotno postijenie! Let your manager know, that "Sofia Music Enterprises" brought to BG Page & Plant, Grand Funk Railroad, Deep Purple, Nazareth, so you could be their next guest. We would be happy to see you back home, Nikolo :-))

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.