The Rock Opera :  Nitrax Phorum Nostradamus - The Rock Opera
Discuss the rock opera here 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Rock Opera
Posted by: (IP Logged)
Date: May 27, 2002 09:16AM

Hi, Mr Kotzev!
I want to say that since i've heard Nostradamus i became very inspired with the idea of writing my own rock opera. I'm a singer and i play guitar and keyboards too, and right now i'm writing the rock opera "Tears Of Desdemona", wich is based on Shakespeare's Othello, the Moor Of Venice. The name of my project is Andre Sauerbronn's Concrete Paradise, and i hope you can soon hear about it. We have a few songs almost finished.
Thanks for the inspiration of the wonderful rock opera Nostradamus. This beautiful masterpiece and the project Trans Siberian Orchestra are bringing the rock opera back to life.
Once again, congratulations! i'm also waiting for the next Brazen Abbot CD. Unfortunatelly, it's very hard to find the old Brazen Abbot records here in Brazil.

Re: Rock Opera
Posted by: Nikolo (IP Logged)
Date: May 27, 2002 11:04AM

Dear Andre,
It is wonderful to hear that my music inspires you to create. In fact, people approach me quite often with similar thoughts, for which I humbly thank everyone
from my heart. I feel flattered to know that my effort gives energy to others to create own music. I myself have been inspired by many great composers and their
inheritance has made me the musician I am today.
I wish you all the good luck with your project. The theme seems interesting.

The older Brazen Abbot records will soon be re-released together with the new one.I expect to have it released sometime in the Autumn and hope that I can tour
Europe for the very first time with Brazen Abbot. So, I hope to see all my fans
on tour later this year !!

Best regards:

Nikolo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.