War in the heavens and Nostradamus
Posted by: Masuya Chinari (IP Logged)
Date: March 13, 2002 07:50AM

War in the heavens and Nostradamus 

☆ Quatrain 1,1

Sitting alone at night in secret study;
it is placed on the brass tripod.
A slight flame comes out of the emptiness and
begins to talk groundless happenings which can't be believed by anyone.

☆ Quatrain 1,2

Put the hand in the middle of divine wand.
Bibration make my lips and the toes wet with cold sweat.

When sleeves are trembling with reverence and unrest, brilliant spirit of God sits near by.

Point:These quatrains(1.1)and the quatrain(1,2) become a pair.
They explain “The Complete Prophecies of Nostradamus” is made according to the instructions of Gods.
Though Nostradamus contacted with Gods, there is no records he was a pious Christian.
It is natural for a person to believe in Gods and become pious if he can really contact with the Great God.
Doesn't this mean Gods he contacted with are not the Gods who are believed in by Christianity?

The God who appeared beside Nostradamus told unbelievable future to him.
However the decifering results of many decifers are nothing but believable ones.
Nostradamus was the great scientist in those days and he could see the future people living in modern technology by the visions given by Gods,which must not have been unbelievable to him if they were shown repeatedly.
However, he used the word "unbelievable". And we have to note that the word "unbelievable" is not for
Nostradamus himself but for the future people.Isn't it good to say it will lead the conclusion that
the unbelievable thing is the matter which requires the complete change of our common sense ?

Nostradamus predicted "the war in the heavens",which is the battle between two groups
in the universe. They are the battles between Extraterrestial Intelligence who have evolved
to the stage of Gods. You can find the proofs of war in the heavens in the following url.
The result of the battle brings about the Doomsday of humans in the near future.

http://mito.cool.ne.jp/chinari21/2.index.html

Re: War in the heavens and Nostradamus
Posted by: Andre Sauerbronn (IP Logged)
Date: March 27, 2002 11:24AM

Please, read this carefully Masuya

You''ve been sending me lots of e-mails about the prophecies of Nostradamus. I tried to send you an e-mail asking you to stop it, but it didn't worked.
Please, don't send me more e-mails, it's really unpleasant to receive and erase them.
I'm a big fan of the music in Nostradamus, not a fan of mr. Michel De Nostradame. In fact, i'm an atheist and a scepitc.
i respect your beliefs, so please respect my desire of not receive more e-mails about Nostradamus.
I'd like to say sorry to Mr. kotzev to bring this subject to this forum(about the music), but that was the only way i've found to contact Masuya Chinari.

Best regards to all

A.S.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.