The Rock Opera :  Nitrax Phorum Nostradamus - The Rock Opera
Discuss the rock opera here 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Broadway
Posted by: (IP Logged)
Date: January 11, 2002 04:57AM

Hello, Mr. Kotzev.
I wanna know if there's a chance of Nostradamus played in the Broadway.I think that it really would be great.
I've just watched the musical Jekyll&Hyde and tought to myself if it wouldn't be magnanimous to see Nikolo Kotzev's Nostradamus in a theater, represented by actors.
I think it would be great.
I'm a little concerned that here in Brazil Nostradamus has not been released, yet. I have to spend a lot of money to bought it(well worth, of course), and i got friends that certanlly would by if some brazilian label releases Nostradamus.
It's a great product and i think it should get the respect i deserves,but as i said, the world pays more atention to the Backstreet Boys or Britney Spears, sadly.
Once again, congratulations and thank you, you're a great artist.

Re: Broadway
Posted by: Cameron M. (IP Logged)
Date: February 19, 2002 11:57PM

This will happen. If I have anything to say about. Although London would be the more appropiate stage to begin with. As most always is the case.

My nephew was listening to this album when I rang him. I asked about it and eventually had the oppurtunity to listen to both CD's the way through. I see another Phantom and Les Mis in the making.

My hands go out to the writers!

Re: Broadway
Posted by: (IP Logged)
Date: February 20, 2002 11:44AM

Are you Cameron Mackintosh?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.