The Rock Opera :  Nitrax Phorum Nostradamus - The Rock Opera
Discuss the rock opera here 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Tabs?
Posted by: alex siedler (IP Logged)
Date: July 13, 2001 11:11AM

Hi Nikolo !

After trying to jam to some of your songs yesterday, and then giving up after 10 minutes or so, that thought came to my mind why there are actually arent any Guitar Tab-books around. Do you think something like this would sell? Probably
you could make a guitar intructional video, packed up with a book with a few BA songs tabbed out, and some techniques explained? You could do a poor little 19-yr old guitarist a favour, could you ? (...... i just want to get an alternative to playing Def Leppard all day long, ´though its cool but it gets monotone after a while.......) ;-)

ALEX

Re: Tabs?
Posted by: Nikolo (IP Logged)
Date: July 13, 2001 01:55PM

Nothing such planned at this point.
Maybe in the future , but it takes a lot of effort and work....
Sorry if that makes you sad. For now the only way of learning BA songs will be
by using your ears..... :-(

Best regards:

Nikolo

Posted by: alex siedler (IP Logged)
Date: July 13, 2001 04:18PM

Yep, i defintily gotta train my ears a bit more.. Hopefully your songs will help with that. I´m not sad about not getting Tab-books/vidoes releaswed, but it would be really great to get a bit of knowledge about your style and your view on techniques etc........... But it surely cant be a bigger effort than Nostradamus was, right? ;-)

ALEX

NP: KISS - Deadly demos

Posted by: endryus (IP Logged)
Date: July 14, 2001 10:12AM

I had tabbed out a few songs from Bad Religion... now if I only can remember where I stored them.... well, I'll post them here if I can find them.

Endryus

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.